22 December, 2006

Its gonna be a long weekend for Christmas.

Christmas celebrations is not really something I get into. Number one being I am a Muslim, second they serve what looks to be good food but some are not Halal. There was a time I used not to care that much of what I eat and drink though...semua tibai. Now I as I am getting older I know I have to clean my acts. Anyways....
We had some "makan-makan" at the office yesterday evening. Its the quarterly birthday celebrations and for some chinese festival that I forgot it's name. The food was Oooohh..My..GOD~! Sedap giler~! Got roast turkey, some beef roast, lots of pasta, salads, mash potatoes dan banyak lagi. There is this one particular chinese desert that they made..."Tong Yuen", it has red bean filling and tastes like kuih nyonya. I had loads of that.
The big boss brought this big ass bottle of wine...some '93 Italian thing. It took a good hour or so to open it because the pantry's cork screw was a pussy at the task. Some how the lads managed to "Screw" the cork and made a trickle hole to pour the wine.
To give an illustrative coordination of events here are a few pictures....


4th quarter babies.
Dominic tried to call the wine maker's customer service line...




Peeerghhh.....Everything was so good. We had the left overs for breakfast today~
Tong Yuen in the making...
Sui Wei reading the instruction on how to open the bottle.
Finaly...Andrew thought it was good reason to celebrate that they managed to open the bottle. He was so happy that he blushed about a half cup later~!

No comments: