14 February, 2007

Sui Wei's fare well lunch.

Having a career means many things. But one of the important factors that we seem to overlook is the people we meet and get to work with. I don't normally go for farewell lunch but I'll make an exception to this one. Sui Wei was a graphic and web designer over at the company that I am currently working for. Nice chap....funny at times and loves to forward movie trailers to me.
Well today marks the final day that he will be at this company so most of us thought that it would be a good idea to have a farewell lunch. Location Kiwi's at Phileo Damansara 2.




Sui Wei is the one at the head of the table.

I could have taken more pictures but the food arrived really fast. I had a set lunch of Soup, Lamb Cutlets and Kiwi fruit juice. Really filling stuff that came up to about RM34. Anyways...may Sui Wei moves on to greener pastures. All of us will miss him.
This is Sammy...not leaving yet.

No comments: