30 May, 2007

Lina Joy looses her case...

Well the verdict has been passed. So what now? Everything will be back to normal? I don't think so. Some are very happy and relieved of the verdict (me included) while some are somewhat againts it. But I guess the damage has been done the moment that Lina Joy's case was made public. Perhaps the law will be changed and certain policies to be drafted in Parliament. Who knows....but what I know I will still be chilling with my Christian friends and still have a good time.

Now there is an awareness. Now there are factions that are pulling support for one reason or the other. Which shall we choose? Delicate balancing act you say?? Damn right it is. Starting today the days won't be easy anymore.

3 comments:

azleen said...

Here is a simple question (that does not get asked often enough):

Why can't people choose their own religion?

If Islam is so good, Islam should not fear allowing people to choose their own religion.

Antares said...

Long live Lina Joy! Death to the Diabolical Inquisition that disguises itself as public piety!

Rauff said...

Long live you in hell~ Like I care what you are fighting for? Spreading hatred. Anarchist~!