01 July, 2007

Limited Edition Transformers Trucker Cap and Merchandise.

I admit...I have not watched the movie. I have tried seriously but either my schedule does not allow me or I cant get them tickets booked. I hate waiting in a long ass line. But I found some interesting stuff. ZeroNine is the Official Licensee Apparel Of Transformers In Asia. So they have T-shirts, Baby tees and Caps. Its very high quality too.

So I got me self this really cool gold hot stamping on black Decepticon trucker cap (RM59.00). They have Autobots too but being a rebel as I am I think Decepticon fits me well. Owh their whole range of Transformers Merchandise is very limited. So trot yourself to Sunway Pyramid and check the stuff out. It's a bit pricey but the quality is worth it.



Gold Hot Stamping Decepticon Logo


Looks bling and bad ain't it?


Mark of an Official Merchandise


ZeroNine Moniker in gold stich


Now can this transform into a robot?



1 comment:

Led said...

Awesome!!!!havent seen any transformer's xtreme cool shirt, though....