02 July, 2007

Nose bleed ending marks it's the end of Monday.

Went to the doctor to get one more MC today. This time it was a different thing...usually he would not say much and prescribe me some antibiotics and tell me to stay indoors but, now he tells me to shove a Sireh up my nostrils. He said it would stop the bleeding. I asked him why does it not stop bleeding..."the skin there is very thin and lots of veins run through there...if you don't take care it might effect your brains~". WHoooaaa~!! Serious??

I took his word for it and took the whole extra load of medication...includes some multi vitamins. Went to a book store and got me a book that I have been wanting to read..."The Reluctant Politician: Tun Dr. Ismail and His Time". I have never bought a book on some local statesman before. But this biography has been having some buzz since it came out. So I hope to catch a glimpse of this great unsung hero of local politics.

Well...Monday is coming to an end thus also the end of my medical leave. Have to turn in early and get up for a Tuesday. Gonna start reading the book now. Good night Malaysia.




No comments: