05 September, 2007

Racial Maturity....I like how that sounds.


Reading the NST this morning I came across what Tan Sri Musa Hitam had to say at his honorary convocation in UM. Somehow the ex DPM talks a lot of sense. But some would just love to play that racial thing and spike unrest.

But do we know for sure what everyone is feeling? No, we don't. You see, politics is a very dirty thing when it is not done right. But if we have maturity than we should be sensible enough to know who should be in and who should be out. I wonder who actually voted for some of the bumbling idiots that we have in the House.

I bet those who indeed vote for those buggers are very ashamed now. Why? Can't I say so? We are mature aren't we? Hmmm...I think I'll entertain myself by watching videos on you tube.

Full report from NST through here.






No comments: