10 September, 2007

Selayang Municipal Council should be put in the dog pound instead.


Tsk Tsk Tsk~! What is to become to Majlis Perbandaran these days? All getting lazy kah? Dog catching is your job not the people who pay cukai pintu. Now just to make it sound nice you make it into a competition. Haih~!

I agree to the report in today's NST. There will be many complications of making the competition annually. One it will stir the interest of opportunists. Then, injury is most likely for improper handling of the strays...imagine rabies from dog bites. Yuck~! Than there is the cruelty to the animals part. I bet some would even think of "dog napping" because the cash prizes are really a hefty sum.

Think really hard. I say no to this so called competition...it's just to satisfy the Selayang Municipal laziness. Lets put them in the dog pound. That would be more beneficial me thinks. Hahahah~!









2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Maybe because puasa is coming so they wanna be clean and let the other money-chasers accumulate their sins....

Selayang council's being ridiculous to think that this move is justified...

endroo G said...

Yes.. they spent money in unnecessary beautifications. They tow people's car in split second at the market when there's not enough parking lot. I was a victim.

I hope we can chase them out of my hometown, Selayang.