16 November, 2007

Khairy Jamaluddin for PM?!!! Hell no~!


I go to MPH a lot. Normally to get my monthly EVO and Top Gear magazine. Besides that I would normally see what books concerning local politics that has just been published. But upon sight of this one...I got so appalled (but managed to take a picture) and walked out of the store immediately.

However I came back afterwards through another entrance to avoid seeing it in the book stands again. How bad is the book? I didn't need to open it...there was a typo on the cover it self. Way at the bottom left~ didn't bother remembering didn't want to know what it is all about...the slightest thought of it just got my stomach turning into dead knots.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy2(umno no.2) will head the opposition under umno when bn gets kicked out of the govt.....the malay dominance on m'sian politics has only a 50yr shelf-life......2007 is the beginning of the end.....they had their chance....they blew it.

Anonymous said...

that book title is meant to be sacarstic. that is why there is question mark on it. ofcoz, unless you didn't know what sacarsm mean...