23 January, 2008

My apologies for the absence.

What can I cay? A lot. Unfortunately because of some mistake which Advertlets did caused this blog to be blocked and suspended for a good few weeks. However the problem is solved now and I think I shall not be running ads from Advertlets anymore. I had a lot of e-mails from many people. Some readers, some friends and some from family asking did get into trouble with the government because of what is written in Bullets of Quills and Ink. Promptly I replied NO. 2 weeks of replying these kind of emails makes me realize that this blog have some sort of impact to it's visitors.

To the haters....I also would like to apologize. I am sorry that I am not out of the socio political blogging scene. I am also sorry that my spirit has not at all a bit dampened from writing my vies and opinions. Anyways....since it is Thaipusam and Pak Lah announced that the Federal Territories is on public holiday I will resume as normal starting from tomorrow. So enjoy Thaipusam and I do hope nothing bad is going to happen during this celebration.

No comments: