12 February, 2008

Blogger gets action in GE.

DAP has ultra steel nerves of Jeff Ooi to help in the coming GE. Which is hardly surprising as this controversial blogger joined DAP ranks last year. But what or how much can his contributions be to serve is a different matter. Yes all fellow socio political blogger has some form of passion and I do agree that each of us have an important role to play. Honestly I don't really favour DAP that much but they do bring balance in a very unbalanced system.

But what about other members who has long served DAP? Suddenly a new member gets to be in the race with less than a year membership. I guess it pays to be IT savvy to a certain extent. So now how? Would I be interested to run for elections someday? Hmmmm... I don't know. But first to pick sides is really tough. However I believe the majority of bloggers like us really wants the best for our country and the people. So picking sides really does matter a lot. Whats the point if our services is not understood and respected?

All the best to Jeff Ooi. His political career should be an interest to many.

1 comment:

Trashed said...

"However I believe the majority of bloggers like us really wants the best for our country and the people. So picking sides really does matter a lot."

I totally agree. And if for the good of the country & people means voting the opposition, so be it.