- Make Malaysia a truly constitutional state, guaranteeing basic human rights, rule of law and an independent judiciary;
- Create a vibrant economy, eliminating discriminative policies, corruption and wastage;
- Make streets and neighbourhoods safer through creating a professional and neutral police force;
- Make Malaysia more affordable by lowering petrol prices, ensuring tolls and tariffs will never be raised unreasonably; and,
- Increase the standard of Malaysian education, including higher salaries for educators.
Very noble. Very noble indeed....but my question is not more to what but exactly how?
I sniff loads of crap in the manifesto~ for instance, lower petrol prices? Is that really possible? At what expense? Minimum wage of RM1,500.... that would be cool. But again how?
I love to corruption bits and attention to safety though. Now I think that one is pretty much a no brainer.