14 February, 2008

Polls on during school holidays.

How could I have not seen this coming? I makes so much sense. Anyhow, polls are to be on the 8th of March. I am not going to write about what and such on the many politicians that will be paraded like deities on that day. Too many of them and all looks the same to me. I say we have a boring but safe system. Not that exciting for observers.

Be warned that the streets will be lined with posters of the people's people. Most would not look that good....prints are mostly in mono party colours. Which is not very creative nor it is artistic. But what happens to the economy during these kinds of times? I can tell you that a few types of business will be doing brisk business.

Mamaks, stationary shops, 7Eleven are the ones that are going to be raking it a bit more revenue than normal. There will be late nights....a lot of debates, a lot of smoking cigarettes and lots of condense milk. So more will be sick with cancer and become diabetic. Funny....these are the sacrifices for a better future?


1 comment:

moo_t said...

If you go desi site, he will ask you to drink green tea. :)